EGRO Bean-to-Cup Superautomatic Espresso Machine
The Bean-to-Cup Superautomatic Espresso Machine is an app-controlled coffee machine with state-of-the-art features and on-screen controls. Designed for easy self-service in commercial environments, it allows users to customize their drinks using the 10-inch high-resolution touch screen (which can be programmed to display drink details like nutrition information, special offers, advertisements, etc.) while meanwhile, all functions can be mirrored on an optional tablet for ADA compliance. In addition to delivering custom-crafted coffees on demand, the Bean-to-Cup system also reduces waste and can thus cut overall costs. For that always-fresh made-to-order experience, the Egro Bean-to-Cup is the easy choice.
- 10" high-resolution touch screen control panel
- Customizable displays for advertising, drink info, video content, etc.
- Two 220V Ditting™ self-adjusting grinders attuned to environmental changes
- Thermal-plated grinding burrs rated for over 100,000 drinks
- High-capacity 22-gram stainless steel brew chamber (BC22)
- Adjustable coffee strength
- Automatic Spout+ that adjusts the delivery spout to the correct cup size
- Blending options between the two hoppers
- Economical footprint (only requires 12 inches of counter space
- Easy 3-step automatic daily cleaning program
- 2-year parts warranty
- Only one preventative maintenance visit required per year / every 50 000 drinks
Manufactured by Egro Manufactured in Switzerland Voltage 208-240 VAC Single Phase Amperage 30 A Wattage 6000 W Width 30.0 cm Height 77.0 cm Depth 57.5 cm Warrenty Yes Shipping Restriction This product can only be shipped within Canada