Free shipping on orders over $99.95 and coffee orders over $69.95 (milks, syrups & select coffees not included)
At Espressotec Sales & Service, our commitment is to ensure your utmost satisfaction with every purchase. Here's our return policy.
Espresso Making for Beginners - Master the Basics
Unleash your inner barista with foundational knowledge and hands-on skills.
- Learn the essentials of coffee, equipment care, and water quality.
- Master grinding and puck preparation for optimum flavour control.
- Pull shots that rival your favourite cafes with step-by-step guidance.
- Hands-on troubleshooting to perfect your personal flavour preference.
- Small class sizes for personalized attention.
- Course materials, equipment, and fun giveaways.
- Members-only in-store and web discounts.
- Certificate of completion for each student.
Enroll Now for a Sip of Knowledge and a Shot at Perfection!
Get to know your instructor - John Rudolph
At Espressotec, we understand that sometimes life gets in the way of your plans. That's why we've got your back! If you need to reschedule your class, please feel free to just drop us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled session and we'll make sure to find a time that works better for you. We'll do our best to accommodate last-minute changes, but please keep in mind that non-notified absences are non-refundable.
* We strive to create the best possible experience for all our participants. To ensure everyone can fully benefit from their time and investment, we kindly request that class participants refrain from bringing children or pets. We understand and appreciate our participants' commitment to their experience, and your understanding is greatly appreciated.