Eureka Olympus 75 NEO Commercial Espresso Grinder
The Eureka Olympus 75 NEO commercial grinder provides the power and adaptability to give your barista a solid foundation for coffee excellence. High-speed grind dispersion created by a specially designed engine-burr set elevates quality and customer volume. The Eureka patented Stepless Micrometric Regulation System assures incomparable precision with infinite adjustment points. The ACE (Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity) prevents clumping and electrostatic charge giving unsurpassed cleanliness and dose consistency. The die-cast aluminum design holds excellent aesthetic appeal and adds a slick, professional look to any barista countertop.
- "High Speed" Grind Dispersion: The special engine-burrs set, developed by the Eureka R&D department, allows Eureka grinders to reach extremely high dispensing speed and hence serve customers faster, while preserving a elevated quality of coffee in cup.
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka): The micrometric system with infinite adjustment points, the only one based on the lower burr repositioning, guarantees incomparable grinding performances and allows to carry out maintenance operations without losing the grinding setting.
- ACE (Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity) System:Conceived to prevent the clumps development and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee, the ACE System is the common denominator in every Eureka on-demand grinder. Due to its regulating action over the coffee outflow, ACE System ensures an incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
- High Speed" Maintenance:The typical mechanical composition of our burrholder set, that can be dismantled removing only 9 screws, permits to quickly replace and clean the burrs as well as a remarkable time and coffee saving.
- All-Purpose Adjustable "Hands-Free" Fork: Thanks to the specific geometry and the adjustable support, the Eureka fork is ideal for any kind of portafilter and allows barista to accomplish other operations during the grinding phase.
- Blow Up System:"The mechanism" eliminating the retention with a blow.
- "Barista Special" electronics
- Die-cast aluminium body
This product is only available for shipping within Canada.
Manufacturer Eureka Manufactured in Italy User Manual User Manual Colour Chrome | Black Burr Size 75mm Burr Type Flat Burr Material Patented Crystal Structured Diamond Burr Technology/ Hardened Steel Adjustment type Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka) Display Yes Doser Counter Yes Bean Hopper Capacity 1.4kg Height 59cm Width 22.1cm Depth 26.4cm Weight 15.2kg Body Material Die-cast aluminium Power 340 W Adjustable Chute Yes Spotlight on Filter Holder Yes Traction Direct RPM 1350 Feeding Single phase Warranty 1 year Shipping Restriction Product can only be delivered within Canada