La Marzocco Stainless Steel KB90 Espresso Machine
The La Marzocco KB90 is the ultimate evolution of the Linea PB. Designed to optimize the workflow for the barista in the world's busiest coffee bars, La Marzocco improved the ergonomics and features of the machine. The KB90 is named after Board Chairman Kent Bakke, who, 20 years ago, imagined one of the most exciting new features of the KB90, the Straight-In Portafilter. Kent has always adhered to La Marzocco's mission to create machines that make the lives of baristas easier and more efficient, and the KB90 embodies this philosophy.
- Straight-In Portafilter - Designed to simplify the motions required to engage the portafilter and reduce the strain by 12 times on the barista for even greater performance and everyday usability. High volume coffee environments demand that a barista can work fast and efficiently to produce drinks during busiest periods of the day. The Straight-In Portafilter can noticeably mitigate the repetitive stress injuries occurring through its ease of action improving the natural workflow and output of barista.
- Auto Steam Flush - After each extraction, a burst of steam from the steam boiler purges the brew path and is followed by a flush of hot water, keeping the group clean even during the busiest hours. This innovative function minimizes coffee residue in the group, and reduces the number of times baristas need to back flush during service.
- Auto-Brew Ratio with Drip Prediction - Precision scales incorporated into the drip tray improve beverage consistency by stopping the extraction based on mass. The machine uses an algorithm called Drip Prediction to improve shot accuracy and ease of dialing in.
- Independent Boilers - Separate boilers for each group head allow barista to optimize temperature for individual coffees.
- Dual Boiler System - Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Independent Brew Boilers - Separate boilers for each group head allow barista to optimize temperature for individual coffees.
- PID Temperature Controller - Allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Saturated Group Design - Ensures unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Thermal Stability System - Brew water is pre-heated before entering the boiler for increased temperature stability.
- Steam Flush - Keeps the group clean with an automatic burst of steam and a flush of hot water between extractions.
- Pro-Touch Steam Wands - High performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- Easy Rebuild Steam Valve - Engineered so the valve can be serviced directly from the front of the machine without needing to be removed.
- Hot Water Economizer - Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for rinsing.
- Digital Display - Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Barista Lights - LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
This product can only be shipped within Canada.
Manufacturer La Marzocco Manufactured in Italy User Manual User Manual Parts Catalogue Parts Catalogue Number of Groups 2 | 3 Width 2 Groups: 81.3 cm | 3 Groups: 105.4 cm Height All Groups: 52.7 cm Depth All Groups: 62.2 cm Weight 2 Groups: 77 kg | 3 Groups: 101 kg Amperage 2 Groups: 30 A | 3 Groups: 50 A Voltage 240 V Power 2 Groups: 5400 W | 3 Groups: 7300 kg Coffee Boiler Capacity 2 Groups: 2 x 1.3 L | 3 Groups: 3 x 1.3 L Steam Boiler Capacity 2 Groups: 7 L | 3 Groups: 11 L Certifications UL-197, NSF-8, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109 Shipping Restriction This product can only be shipped within Canada.