La Marzocco Stainless Steel Leva X Espresso Machine
Dedicated to the past with a vision for the future, the La Marzocco Leva rethinks the lever espresso machine. No longer must safety be compromised for a café to use lever technology. The lever group gives a line of sight to the captivating breakthrough mechanics. The Leva features groundbreaking design and technology in a mechanical, reliable, and user-friendly machine, reducing the force required to operate the machine by almost 50% compared to a traditional lever machine while also introducing a safety clutch system. The Leva makes it possible to adjust both the pre-infusion pressure and the maximum extraction pressure delivered by the lever piston, allowing personalized coffee brewing and consistent shots. The La Marzocco Leva X adds several features, including dedicated brew boilers per group and digital displays that provide live visualization of pre-infusion pressure, extraction pressure, and time throughout the shot. With over 2500 hours of testing, the Leva sets a new standard for reliability.
- Independent Boilers - Separate boilers for each group head allow the barista to optimize temperature for individual coffees.
- Smart PID - An advanced PID control greatly improves the machine's temperature stability.
- Military-Grade Steam Potentiometer - Proportional steam valves facilitate machine usability and maintenance while improving its durability.
- Dual Insulated Boilers - Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production. Boilers are insulated to reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability. Set a different temperature for each group head, giving you precise control over extraction.
- Dual PID - A PID controller employs an algorithm to regulate when and for how long the heating element is engaged in the boiler. Using a PID controller dramatically reduces temperature variability by precisely regulating the energy of the heating elements. With dual PID, both boilers use this system, ensuring a consistent brew temperature and stable steam pressure. The barista can adjust both boiler temperatures to a precise numerical value using the group keypad.
- Hot Water Economizer - Enables the barista to fine-tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Eco Mode - Can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- Saturated Groups - Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Exposed Groups - Improved ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Graphic Display - Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Adjustable Drip Tray - Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups.
- Performance Touch Steam Wands - High performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- Dedicated Pressure Gauges - Monitor pressure at coffee during extraction.
- Portafilters & Precision Baskets - Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
This product can only be shipped within Canada.
Manufacturer La Marzocco Manufactured in Italy User Manual User Manual Parts Catalogue Parts Catalogue Number of Groups 2 | 3 Width 2 Groups: 80 cm | 3 Groups: 102 cm Height All Groups: 77.5 cm Depth All Groups: 64.5 cm Weight 2 Groups: 99 kg | 3 Groups: 129 kg Amperage 2 Groups: 30 A | 3 Groups: 50 A Voltage 240 V Power 2 Groups: 5700 W | 3 Groups: 7800 kg Coffee Boiler Capacity 2 Groups: 2 x 1.3 L | 3 Groups: 3 x 1.3 L Steam Boiler Capacity 2 Groups: 8.2 L | 3 Groups: 11.8 L Certifications UL-197, NSF-8, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109 Shipping Restriction This product can only be shipped within Canada.