La Marzocco Stainless Steel Linea Classic S Espresso Machine
The La Marzocco Linea Classic is the machine that has helped forge the coffee world over the past three decades. The clean lines and familiar charm of the Linea Classic occupy many of the cafés, roasteries, and chains whose names have defined the industry.
Since its introduction, the Linea Classic has continuously improved and updated to ensure it continues delivering unrivaled value. Built to be reserved, reliable, and consistent, the Linea Classic S is a trustworthy, dependable partner in any coffee business. New features provide baristas with a more effortless coffee making experience, while also increasing the reliability of a machine which has already set the standard in the industry.
- Dual PID (coffee & steam) - A PID controller employs an algorithm to regulate when and for how long the heating element is engaged in the boiler. Using a PID controller dramatically reduces temperature variability by precisely regulating the energy of the heating elements. With dual PID, both boilers use this system, ensuring a consistent brew temperature and stable steam pressure. The barista can adjust both boiler temperatures to a precise numerical value using the group keypad.
- Half Turn Steam Valve - Steam wand actuation on the Linea Classic requires just a half turn, requiring less movement from the barista when steaming milk.
- Pro App Compatible - The Linea Classic contains a wifi gateway to connect with the La Marzocco Pro App, which offers the barista a range of controls over the machine. The Pro App will also allow for future improvements to be added to the machine without new hardware being needed.
- Dual Insulated Boilers - Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production. Boilers are insulated to reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Saturated Groups - Water never leaves the coffee boiler during the brewing process, ensuring unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Integrated Shot Timer (AV only) - Placed on top of the control button, digital shot timer monitors the extraction time.
- Water Sensor - Measures the conductivity and hardness of water as it enters the machine.
This product can only be shipped within Canada.
Manufacturer La Marzocco Manufactured in Italy User Manual User Manual Parts Catalogue Parts Catalogue Number of Groups 2 | 3 | 4 Width 2 Groups: 69 cm | 3 Groups: 93 cm | 4 Groups: 117 cm Height All Groups: 44.5 cm Depth All Groups: 58.5 cm Weight 2 Groups: 59 kg | 3 Groups: 73 kg | 4 Groups: 107 kg Amperage 2 Groups: 30 A | 3 Groups: 50 A | 4 Groups: 50 A Voltage 240 V Power 2 Groups: 4600 W | 3 Groups: 6100 W | 4 Groups: 8000 W Coffee Boiler Capacity 2 Groups: 3.4 L | 3 Groups: 5 L | 4 Groups: 6.8 L Steam Boiler Capacity 2 Groups: 7 L | 3 Groups: 11 L | 4 Groups: 15 L Certifications UL-197, NSF-8, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109 Shipping Restriction This product can only be shipped within Canada.