Egro ZERO Quick Milk Superautomatic Commercial Espresso Machine
Ships within 5-7 business days. Call 604-244-7989 for details.
The Egro Zero Quick Milk is a sleek commercial superautomatic espresso machine designed for medium volume daily use. It offers versatility and without sacrificing any quality. The Egro Zero is designed to produce up to 100 cups per day.
- 0.5L dedicated brew boiler
- Stainless Steel Dura-Brew technology brew unit
- Customizable Parameters
- Coffee Strength
- Left grinder, Right grinder, Both, or Decaf Chute
- Length of pour
- Pre-Infusion - 4 levels
- Tamping Pressure
- Hot Water Quantity
- Two 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs) bean hoppers can be used separately or together for any beverage
- Easy adjustment - 1 step ~ 1 second shot time change
- Simple to remove
- Traditional steam wand with 360° of movement
- 1.9L dedicated steam boiler
- Up to 17 programmable beverages
- Available Powder Module - Quickly prepare milk chocolates, fondant chocolate, etc.
- 18 cm (7.1") cup clearance
Customize Your Display
- Use the online label creator to swiftly change the interface
- Online Label Creator
Manufacturer Egro Manufactured in Switzerland Voltage 110 V Heating Power Steam N/A Heating Power Coffee N/A Peak Power (Watt) 2800 Dimensions (D x W x H) cm 61 x 33 x 79 Colour Black Body Material ABS Plastic and painted steel Weight (kg) 45 Boiler Material Brass Active Cup Warmer Separate (Optional) Element Control PID Portafilter type N/A Tamper Size N/A Volumetric Dosing Yes Pump Type Rotary Max Pump Pressure N/A Operating Brew Pressure 9 Bar Backflush Capable N/A Heat up Time 30 Mins Automatic Frothing Yes Boiler Capacity (Steam) 0.5 L Boiler Capacity (Brew) 0.5 L Boiler Layout Dual