La Marzocco Stainless Steel GB5 X Espresso Machine
A comprehensive update to the technical and stylistic workings of an industry icon.
The GB5 X is designed with traditional European style and is dedicated for those locations with an eye on classic aesthetics but that still demand the highest level of performance. The GB5 X can be identified by the white logos and lilies, it combines advanced La Marzocco proprietary electronics with the industry-leading temperature stability and hydraulic systems to always ensure maximum consistency. The machine features independent boilers allowing for different brewing temperatures on each group; a convenient hot water economizer to set the hot water temperature as well as a dynamic pre-heater for additional and unsurpassed temperature stability. In ABR configuration the GB5 X is La Marzocco's most elegant machine equipped with patented scale technology. The second generation GB5 is the first series of La Marzocco machines equipped with a water sensor that measures the conductivity and hardness of water as it enters the machine. This information allows the user to monitor water quality and verify filtration performance without the need for additional testing tools.
- Classic Italian Design - The gracious lines and harmonious curves of the GB5 S speak to the La Marzocco heritage of design and intention. The understated side shields, elegant Florentine lily, subtle insignia of il marzocco on the cup rail and more combine to give this machine the feel of an heirloom built to stand the test of time.
- Pro-App Compatible - The Pro-App will give the barista control over the day to day functions of the machine, including adjusting dose, coffee boiler temperature, and usage statistics. La Marzocco Pro-App will be available in Mid-2021.
- Dual Boilers - Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production. Boilers are insulated to reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Independent Saturated Boilers - Separate saturated boilers for each group head allow barista to optimize temperature for individual coffees, ensuring thermal stability.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam) - A PID controller employs an algorithm to regulate when and for how long the heating element is engaged in the boiler. Using a PID controller dramatically reduces temperature variability by precisely regulating the energy of the heating elements. With dual PID, both boilers use this system, ensuring a consistent brew temperature and stable steam pressure. The barista can adjust both boiler temperatures to a precise numerical value using the group keypad.
- Water Sensor - Measures the conductivity and hardness of water as it enters the machine.
- Hot Water Economizer - Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Piero Group Caps (AV, ABR) - Re-engineered internal water path and flow-meter positioning that increase temperature stability.
- Saturated Groups - Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Pro-App Compatible - Electronic board that will allow connectivity with the La Marzocco Pro App, available in Mid-2021.
- Digital Display - Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Programmable Dosing (AV, ABR) - Auto-volumetrics ensure repeatability and consistency in high-volume settings.
- Integrated Scales (ABR only) - Precision scales built in the drip tray with the Drip Prediction technology provide a new level of consistency.
- 24V Electronics - New generation of electronics for improved reliability and machine diagnostics.
- Easy Rebuild Steam Valve - Engineered so the valve can be serviced directly from the front of the machine without needed to be removed.
- USB - The built-in USB connection makes it possible to update the firmware.
- Dimmable Barista Lights (AB, ABR) - 3-stage LED lights for eco, on, and brewing modes allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup. Not dimmable in EE configuration.
- Eco Mode - Can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- Auto Backflush - Simplifies the cleaning process to improve efficiency.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors - Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Partially Exposed Groups - Improved workspace visibility for streamlined barista workflow.
This product can only be shipped within Canada.
Manufacturer La Marzocco Manufactured in Italy User Manual User Manual Parts Catalogue Parts Catalogue Number of Groups 2 | 3 | 4 Width 2 Groups: 77 cm | 3 Groups: 97 cm | 4 Groups: 121 cm Height All Groups: 47 cm Depth All Groups: 64 cm Weight 2 Groups: 70 kg | 3 Groups: 91 kg | 4 Groups: 120 kg Amperage 2 Groups: 30 A | 3 Groups: 50 A | 4 Groups: 50 A Voltage 240 V Power 2 Groups: 5200 W | 3 Groups: 6800 kg | 4 Groups: 8300 kg Coffee Boiler Capacity 2 Groups: 2 x 1.3 L | 3 Groups: 3 x x 1.35 L | 4 Groups: 2 x 3.4 L Steam Boiler Capacity 2 Groups: 7 L | 3 Groups: 11 L | 4 Groups: 15 L Shipping Restriction This product can only be shipped within Canada.