La Marzocco Stainless Steel Linea PB Espresso Machine
The Linea PB from La Marzocco introduces a new level of performance, reliability, and craftsmanship. Designed by and named in recognition of Piero Bambi, this machine features the iconic La Marzocco polished stainless steel body, updated with simplified lines and a lower profile. The Linea PB is equipped with exclusive, user-friendly interface software that gives the barista direct functional control over boiler temperature, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, auto-back flush, and other options. The Linea PB's lower profile and increased work area make it practical without abandoning world renown Italian design.
- Conical Paddle - This new conical valve system assures progressive control of water flow and pressure via an internal orifice, before applying full pressure. The paddle valve controls pre-infusion while the volumetric pump is working at full pressure, allowing the barista to perform pre-infusion on one group while the other is extracting coffee. This dynamic system allows the barista to reduce channeling for a more balanced extraction.
- Advanced Electronics and Digital Display - Temperature display, shot timers, flow pulse counter and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Optional Scales (ABR) - With integrated scales in the drip tray, the Linea PB ABR lets baristas brew by volume, mass, or brew ratio to suit their workflow. In Mass mode baristas program a preferred weight in the finished cup and the machine stops automatically, removing the need to place an additional scale on top of the drip tray. Auto-Brew Ratio works by programming in a given ratio and letting the machine dispense the appropriate water to reach the given ratio.
- Eco Mode - The Linea PB can be programmed to enter stand-by mode when not in use, reducing boiler temperatures to lower set-points and improving energy efficiency.
- Saturated Groups - Water never leaves the coffee boiler during the brewing process, ensuring unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual PID (coffee & steam) - A PID controller employs an algorithm to regulate when and for how long the heating element is engaged in the boiler. Using a PID controller dramatically reduces temperature variability by precisely regulating the energy of the heating elements. With dual PID, both boilers use this system, ensuring a consistent brew temperature and stable steam pressure. The barista can adjust both boiler temperatures to a precise numerical value using the group keypad.
- Eco Mode - Boiler temperatures reduce to lower set-points after extended idle periods.
- Dual Insulated Boilers - Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production Boilers are insulated to reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Piero Group Caps - Flowmeters built into the group for improved volumetric accuracy.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors - Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Digital Display - Intuitive programming simplifies adjustment of machine parameters.
- Auto Backflush - Automates the cleaning process to improve efficiency.
- Barista Lights - LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- USB - The built-in USB connection makes it possible to update the firmware.
- Tall Cups - Designed to allow compatibility with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).
This product can only be shipped within Canada.
Manufacturer La Marzocco Manufactured in Italy User Manual User Manual Parts Catalogue Parts Catalogue Installation Guide Installation Guide Number of Groups 2 | 3 | 4 Width 2 Groups: 71 cm | 3 Groups: 95 cm | 4 Groups: 119 cm Height All Groups: 53.3 cm Depth All Groups: 59 cm Weight 2 Groups: 61 kg | 3 Groups: 77 kg | 4 Groups: 117 kg Amperage 2 Groups: 30 A | 3 Groups: 50 A | 4 Groups: 50 A Voltage 240 V Power 2 Groups: 4600 W | 3 Groups: 6100 kg | 4 Groups: 8000 kg Coffee Boiler Capacity 2 Groups: 3.4 L | 3 Groups: 5 L | 4 Groups: 6.8 L Steam Boiler Capacity 2 Groups: 7 L | 3 Groups: 11 L | 4 Groups: 15 L Certifications UL-197, NSF-8, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109 Shipping Restriction This product can only be shipped within Canada.